• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SJ, Aug housing #'s?

New posts
I don't know if they are brutal, because I have been too busy to run them, and I need my rest when I am not working. Since I will be away for the weekend, I think I will just run the numbers for Aug and Sept together when I return next week. I will post them when I get them entered. Thanks for cutting me some slack on this. :D I know they are important to you.
 
I don't know if they are brutal, because I have been too busy to run them, and I need my rest when I am not working. Since I will be away for the weekend, I think I will just run the numbers for Aug and Sept together when I return next week. I will post them when I get them entered. Thanks for cutting me some slack on this. :D I know they are important to you.
We are addicted to these stats otherwise known as forum fodder.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top