• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SJ, I have a recipe for you

New posts
peapod1980 said:
A friend of mine made this over the weekend, and it is honestly yummy beyond words:
Chocolate Stout Cake
Interesting. Thanks. I am not a big chocolate lover, unless it is in my coffee. A little sweetness goes a long way in my book. What I like about this recipe is that the Guinness should mellow out the sweetness. Good find.;-)
 
Smiling JOe said:
Interesting. Thanks. I am not a big chocolate lover, unless it is in my coffee. A little sweetness goes a long way in my book. What I like about this recipe is that the Guinness should mellow out the sweetness. Good find.;-)
Well, I was thinking a generous fellow like yourself might want to show up at an event with this tasty treat, and then you could have the pleasure of revealing the "key" ingredient.
I bet it would get gobbled up this weekend at the Pink House!
 
peapod1980 said:
Well, I was thinking a generous fellow like yourself might want to show up at an event with this tasty treat, and then you could have the pleasure of revealing the "key" ingredient.
I bet it would get gobbled up this weekend at the Pink House!
I am sure it would, if I had the time to do some baking as well as attend. I have plans with out of town guests who may be staying with me, but nothing is set in stone just yet. I may only have Sunday to spend with my dear friends from the hills. Believe me, if I am able to, the Pink House Party will be on my list to attend. Those Steeles are such awesome peeps. ;-) Regarding another aspect of the baking, I can bake bread, pies, and some candies from scratch, but to date, my cakes work better from the box.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top