• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SJ...that is.....

New posts
Toots, I feel the need to go dancing. ARe you game? I put Nancy Jfunn Drew on the case.
 
Toots, I feel the need to go dancing. ARe you game? I put Nancy Jfunn Drew on the case.

This is my ? Do you have to check the ta-ta's in at the end of the shift? :lolabove::funn: I of course am not PUI! :biggrin:
 
Toots, I feel the need to go dancing. ARe you game? I put Nancy Jfunn Drew on the case.
Well, the Waco Ramblers are about to take the stage at Chateau de Vin, located in the building to the west of Blue Orleans in Blue Mtn Beach. They are playing from 9pm 'til you stop partying.
 
Well, the Waco Ramblers are about to take the stage at Chateau de Vin, located in the building to the west of Blue Orleans in Blue Mtn Beach. They are playing from 9pm 'til you stop partying.


We did the Soul Food Buffet with Dread at 331. We're good. Although, I am dancing to songs I hear in my head, alone. But, I am not PUI! :biggrin:
 
uuuummm....i guess im still a nubie....what is PUI? I'm a little scared to ask...there's no telling with you guys....mrs. kitty?
 
uuuummm....i guess im still a nubie....what is PUI? I'm a little scared to ask...there's no telling with you guys....mrs. kitty?

Posting Under the Influence. ;-)
 
Posting Under the Influence. ;-)

who me?!?!? i thought this was an alcohol free site....

thanks KD:D

oh...and ya'll know they still sport the hose @ montego bay....another one of my personal faves..
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top