• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Skeletor is on MySpace.com

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
OMG. This is the best Skelly ever! Skellifunn

Nice footwork there skelly!! Can I have the pig? 'Cuz I collect them???
 
Macon the pig is mine---he and panthor jr are friends.sorry.



p.s.-bought macon at "crackle barrel"
 
Skelly said:
Macon the pig is mine---he and panthor jr are friends.sorry.



p.s.-bought macon at "crackle barrel"

Well, great, keep your old pig. I will go to my local crackle barrel and buy my own! :biggrin: Did I mention I really :wub: you skelly!
 
Skelly said:
Macon the pig is mine---he and panthor jr are friends.sorry.



p.s.-bought macon at "crackle barrel"
STOP! :funn: Why are you so funny!
I can't take it.
Is there a Skelly smiley?
 
Darlene is all about the Cracker Barrel!! Skelly...I am loving your evil eyewear in your blog of evil #22! You look evil and famous!

Have you set up an interview with kimmifunn yet?
 
Skelly. You have to schedule with me. You know I have to get out to Jones Beach for my show. And we need to do some boozin' prior, so I have to get out there. What time do you get to MSG. What do I wear!

I totally watched this last night when I got home. Clearly a blur. But this is good stuff. Did you make up the "Somebody Wipe Me" song?

Do you need/have a publicist? I see a bright future for you Skelly. You should come party with us at A60. Mishca was there last night. You could have canoodled up with her. :funn:
 
kathydwells said:
Well, great, keep your old pig. I will go to my local crackle barrel and buy my own! :biggrin: Did I mention I really :wub: you skelly!

luv ya too
 
Kimmifunn said:
Skelly. You have to schedule with me. You know I have to get out to Jones Beach for my show. And we need to do some boozin' prior, so I have to get out there. What time do you get to MSG. What do I wear!

I totally watched this last night when I got home. Clearly a blur. But this is good stuff. Did you make up the "Somebody Wipe Me" song?

Do you need/have a publicist? I see a bright future for you Skelly. You should come party with us at A60. Mishca was there last night. You could have canoodled up with her. :funn:

i need a publicist :) yes the somebody wipe me song was made up. i will be there from 12-7.so let me know when a good time to meet up with ye.i will give you my cell number---yes skelly has cell #oh and wear something sexy :wub:
 
Skelly said:
i need a publicist :) yes the somebody wipe me song was made up. i will be there from 12-7.so let me know when a good time to meet up with ye.i will give you my cell number---yes skelly has cell #oh and wear something sexy :wub:

OH, I can't wait to hear about this meeting..it is going to be so much funn!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top