• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Skeletor's Evil Blog #16

New posts
kurt said:
Don't miss 16, part 2, and 15 - Skelly is drunk.
And the best part is he is dancing to the new Rihanna song.
 
whiteyfunn said:
That song is so evil!
I hope Vladi has it on his playlist.

I fell like Skelly's getting a little chubby? :idontno:
 
Kimmifunn said:
I hope Vladi has it on his playlist.

I fell like Skelly's getting a little chubby? :idontno:

That's the way I like him... :wub:
 
Kimmifunn said:
I hope Vladi has it on his playlist.

I fell like Skelly's getting a little chubby? :idontno:

Me too! Those evil pounds have a way of sneaking up on you...just like He-Man!
 
i could have a serious crush on skelly - i am going arounds saying oh hello - iiiii'm skeletor !
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top