Bought one this weekend so I can make Southern style pulled pork.
Anybody have any must have recipes? Not just for pulled pork, anything.

Bought one this weekend so I can make Southern style pulled pork.
Anybody have any must have recipes? Not just for pulled pork, anything.
Did you buy it at a garage sale, one of someone else's unused wedding presents?![]()
Bought one this weekend so I can make Southern style pulled pork.
Anybody have any must have recipes? Not just for pulled pork, anything.

JC Penny doorbuster.Did you buy it at a garage sale, one of someone else's unused wedding presents?![]()

I can tell you live in New York as they are a guaranteed wedding present in the South, whether you register for one or not. As explained to me, "honey, you may not have registered for it, but it's just because you didn't know any better." :funn:

Sound delish and I will try use the Butt Rub. Used it before, but it was a long time ago. Running outside to throw more wood on the fire every hour sounds like a lot of work. What happens if I take a nap?I use Bad Byron's Butt Rub for them (I've tried other commercial rubs as well as my own creations and like Byron's the best), rub 'em up good before placing on the smoker at 230 degrees, fat-cap down.
I take them off and then wrap in foil and let rest in a pre-warmed cooler for 2-3 hours, and will then pull the meat apart. The bone will just pull out with very little effort, the meat will fall apart, and the flavor is fantastic!
BTW- what is a pre-warmed cooler? 