• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Small Business Bookkeeper Available

New posts

mereleigh

Beach Crab
Hello! I am an experienced bookkeeper and could take on a couple more small businesses or individuals if you need help with Quickbooks or organizing your finances. I prefer small businesses in creative or health/fitness industry with income less than $250,000. I also consult small businesses on going paperless for efficiency and for the environment. meredithspector@me.com
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top