• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Small Job: Moulding/Tile Work

New posts

AlphaCrab

Beach Fanatic
I have the best luck with local Sowall recommendations, I have a small upgrade on on a full bath.

Need quote for the addition of crown moulding and the addition of floor to ceiling tile work (12" X 12" squares of 1" X 1" small tiles) in a roughly 8 foot X 5 foot full bath. I may do the grout work on the tile to save money.

PM me with a personal, local recommendation. Thanks.
 
I work at Seashore Floor Co. We have tile installers that we recommend since we mostly install wood flooring. One of them actually called us yesterday looking for work. His name is Mike Duffy. His number is 850-258-9918. He's a one man show, so he usually doesn't mind small work. Good luck!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top