• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Smiling Fish Cafe

New posts
I never noticed the food. Just the yummy owner.:wub:
 
I have always had a good dining experience at "SF"...but every establishment is due a "down" day...sorry it happened to you. Posting about it is what this board is all about...and I hope you will give them another chance...and BTW..I have found that most of the eating establishments in the SoWal area would like to know when service has not been up to par...it is their lively hood, so constructive criticism is alway welcomed.

Doug and I can second that!!!! Constructive criticism is welcomed by most restaurants....it's when people get down right ugly and mean that it hurts.

Most definitely YOU must give them another chance. Until you've walked in their shoes....don't throw too many stones. Just a thought.

Kat:blush:
 
i walk in there shoes every day.I work in a resturant here in Sowal. Perhaps thats why i felt the way i did.
I have worked there for 6 years and going.So i know all about how the shoe fits,despite the issues i keep a smile on my face. I will go back,despite the crappy day they had.I like the Salmon Blt wrap. :)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top