• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Smoothie King drive thru?

New posts

SGB

Beach Fanatic
When driving past the new Smoothie King that is going in at the old Baskin Robbins location I thought I saw a drive thru window. Could this be possible? I thought drive thru windows weren't allowed in SoWal? I know Burger King and McAlisters have one too, but I figured they had them before the rule was in place. Anyone know what's really allowed and where?
 
I thought that was true on 30-A only. :idontno:
 
I remember something regarding no fast food chains or neon signs on 30A. Then Subway opened in Blue Mountain Beach. I have lived on 30A full time for the last 25 years I kinda like the conveniences but would rather see them on Hwy 98. :blush:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top