• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapper Heads

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
The rumor on the street is Oli's taking it over.
Any truth to that? :idontno:

Would love to have some added nite life to the west end of 30-A. :clap:
 
If it's true, Kimmi outed him earlier this week on another thread..let me find it.

I hope it is true.:clap:
 
I noticed some fixin up going on the last couple of days........


Is it true Oli or John? :idontno:
 
The rumor on the street is Oli's taking it over.
Any truth to that? :idontno:

Would love to have some added nite life to the west end of 30-A. :clap:

Oli's the money man, I'm the idea girl. We have a conference call this afternoon regarding the installation of the Guitar Hero kiosks.:clap:

Also training Kate on the trays for the shots.
 
Keep us posted if you hear anything concrete Kimmi................
I hope there's some truth to this.
I'm the type that likes to hear it from the horse.
Until I hear it from Oli or John, I'll continue to bite at the bit. ;-)
 
Keep us posted if you hear anything concrete Kimmi................
I hope there's some truth to this.
I'm the type that likes to hear it from the horse.
Until I hear it from Oli or John, I'll continue to bite at the bit. ;-)

If only I hadn't opened all those credit cards in college. That's why I'm relying on Oli. He'll be a "silent" partner. But my date for New Years here on out.:clap:
 
Oli,
Are they raising the roof for your chandelier collection? ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top