• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SNAPPERHEADS Crab Special?!?!?!?

New posts
:eek:

We won't be going back to Snapperheads ever again :nono1: - last night was pretty bad- especially when they decided to DRAG the pool table across the floor and every other word was f*ck out of the pool players' mouths. :shock:

I'm done! I guess the old saying is true: "you get what you pay for!" :biggrin:

Shelly's "bait & switch" comment may have been in jest, but that's exactly what is going on here.

I don't want this to turn into a "let's bash Snapperheads" thread. But by the same token, let's be honest here. First and foremost, the place is a bar - a bar that attempts to sell food. When I saw them spamming the board talking about their "new menu" and particularly their "wine list," I spewed coffee all over my monitor. Wine list? I guess they let you sniff the screw-off cap after your jug of Gallo is brought to the table. Honestly, do you see places like Borago or Criolla's posting news and specials on this board? Of course not.

Memo to Snapperheads: You have a cool, funky little spot with good bartenders. Stick to what you do best - making drinks. If you want to serve burgers and mahi sandwiches, go for it. But folks, you ain't exactly The Ocean Club. Do what you do best, stick to it, and don't try to be what you aren't.

Rant complete :biggrin:
 
Thanks for the comment John,
I am hoping (cross my fingers hope to die) to come tomm for the waco ramblers. They are playing??? correct????
 
GOODY!!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
Now i Have to work on a babysitter!!!!!
 
Sometimes, a PM is the better part of valor.

I agree. I will be at Snapperhead's snapping my fingers in October.
 
jhbeebe, I expected a reply from you and I appreciate it. I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers, but merely say what I have no doubt others are thinking. No, I haven't had any bad experiences there. Because I accept the place for what it is. Matter of fact, I've had fun every time I've been there. I thought there was a lot of truth in my post and I had some compliments for you as well.

All I'm saying is don't try to be what you are not. When a bar/restaurant tries to be everything to everyone, sometimes it makes for bad business.

That said, it's your place and you can do whatever you want.
 
So John

How about answering to the problems mentioned at the start of this thread about the AUCE specials.
 
I have never seen so many people upset about NOT getting crabs!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top