• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Snapperheads review (sort of)

New posts

John

Beach Fanatic
Had dinner at Snapperheads last night. Great service and decent food at a reasonable price. I don't even recall if the burgers were served in a basket. Who cares? It's no big deal. Many people say they want more inexpensive casual dining places on 30a and yet they apparently expect china and cloth napkins. Just lift the darn wax paper out of the basket and place it on the table. Very similar utility to a plate.

jhbeebe, thanks for carrying the Sierra Nevada beer.

Cheers.

(No affiliation, etc. Heck, I don't even know who jhbeebe is).
 
John said:
Had dinner at Snapperheads last night. Great service and decent food at a reasonable price. I don't even recall if the burgers were served in a basket. Who cares? It's no big deal. Many people say they want more inexpensive casual dining places on 30a and yet they apparently expect china and cloth napkins. Just lift the darn wax paper out of the basket and place it on the table. Very similar utility to a plate.

jhbeebe, thanks for carrying the Sierra Nevada beer.

Cheers.

(No affiliation, etc. Heck, I don't even know who jhbeebe is).

That's my thoughts too John. We need reasonably priced food for every day. I'm good with snapperheads food for the price plus it's a fun place. After a few of their stiff drinks, who cares :floor: . They're working real hard to resolve the issues and I personally want to help support them.
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
That's my thoughts too John. We need reasonably priced food for every day. I'm good with snapperheads food for the price plus it's a fun place. After a few of their stiff drinks, who cares :floor: . They're working real hard to resolve the issues and I personally want to help support them.

You "guys" are great! :wub: Thanks to all.............
 
I'll have to give it a try next time in town...:D
 
I'm headed to SoWal next week and I know we'll give you a try. If the drinks are good I know I can keep my mom happy! ;-) Give my kids a good burger and they'll never complain about a funn place.
 
audie said:
we're there allifunn !
get ready for some SoWaller trouble makers jhbeebe!!!!
cancan.gif
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
Love the dancers :rofl: . How are you at Karaoke? Isn't that Weds or Thurs jhbeebe?
I love to watch and listen...but no Karaoke for me....:eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top