• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapperheads/Salty Dawg

New posts

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Alright people, whatsup with all the construction, I already heard Jim Richard is in there, and someone said BallsOut was moving, so what the hey? Is it Oli again?
 
Salty dog and Balls Out

We have a friend who is going to work for Jim at the old Saltys(snapperheads), he said that Stinkys is going to move all of the music down to there. We also heard that Balls Out is going to open another spot in the old Sea Bar, this one is a third person story so who knows if its really true.
 
I love pool. Would be nice to have someplace else to play in SoWal. I've visited the original Balls Out, too. Had seen their ad for more workers in the paper and wondered where they were moving to.
 
i hope this whole thread is true....:clap::clap::clap:
 
It is South Walton we are talking about here! LOL. There are rumors upon rumors, which are based on rumors of rumors. Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see I have always been told.

When or if things come to pass, then it is a sure thing. In the meantime I will wait and watch:popcorn:

Seabar opening again? maybe. Salty Dog opening with Jim at the helm? maybe. Nick's opening up again? maybe.

Obama as the next president? maybe. McCain as the next president? maybe.

Lot's of possibilities.

Also, I doubt Jim Richard is going to pull all the assets from Stinky's (like move all of the music to Salty Dog) and hurt his Stinky's goldmine as was stated earlier in this thread. Jim struck me as far to smart for that.

Next rumor will probably be Gator moving Blue Orleans out of BMB and into Goatfeather's? Maybe someone should just come out and ask Jim or Beebe directly, and also Gator if this new Goatfeather's rumor I just made up is true. :lolabove:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top