• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapperheads still open ?

New posts
I still wear the shirt i got at the 1st Annual SnapperJam. Shame I wont ever get a 2nd annual.:cry:
 
I still have my memories of the JUMBO gin and tonic and dancing with the Mers and jfunn to the DJ!!!! :clap:
 
I liked the place better when it was Salty Dog. It truly was the best locals hang out on 30A. When it changed ownership and names, I called it Flapperheads:lol:
 
But I still cant find Fried Crab claws around here...:pissed:.....
 
The only thing I ever eat there is sushi and only when Yoshi is rolling.:idontno:
 
Anyway, I have learned in life to never say never. It is just a matter of the right time, right people and right circumstances.
Just know that there is still alot of folks around here that would be there the day it opened back up. You could also use some of the comments here to prospective buyers. Provided they didnt change it!! LOL
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top