• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapperheads Under New MGMT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Excalibur
  • Start date Start date
New posts
Karaoke now every WEDNESDAY night. Live music every Tues. 4:00pm - 1:30am open Mic night on Thursdays. Bands on Friday, Sat and Sunday.:clap_1:


Poker Tournament coming on Monday nights...............:welcome:
 
We used to love going there for lunch but did not like the food in baskets. We would ask for the food to be served on a plate. The guy in the kitchen (on more than one occasion) would comment about us wanting our food on plates. One day when a group of us came in for lunch we asked for plates, he was so loud with his comments and then we did not get our food. Many people came in after us and got theirs. It was as though the cook was punishing us for asking for plates. jhbeebe do you know why we were treated that way?? We are locals and felt like we were treated unfairly. I used to love to bring clients in there but can't with the cook yelling....please help, I love the clubs!!!
 
InletBchDweller said:
We used to love going there for lunch but did not like the food in baskets. We would ask for the food to be served on a plate. The guy in the kitchen (on more than one occasion) would comment about us wanting our food on plates. One day when a group of us came in for lunch we asked for plates, he was so loud with his comments and then we did not get our food. Many people came in after us and got theirs. It was as though the cook was punishing us for asking for plates. jhbeebe do you know why we were treated that way?? We are locals and felt like we were treated unfairly. I used to love to bring clients in there but can't with the cook yelling....please help, I love the clubs!!!

What's wrong with food in baskets? And why would you make ab ig deal about it?
 
Thank you for your comments and insight. I am truly sorry about what happened in the past and your experience. What the past management allowed and what is allowed now by present management are two totally different things.

The cooking staff will not treat anyone like that anymore, and have been successfully "neutered" of this tendency, or they have been given the opportunity to find employment elsewhere. We make our living serving you we need to ensure you have an estatic experience every visit at Snapperheads so you will come back time again..

We greatly appreciate your business, and if you want your food served on a "tiffany cuff links", if we have them, then that is what it will be served to you on. We are here to serve you and provide you with a great time while you are at Snapperheads.

I apologize again for the actions allowed by past management, and hope you will come back again soon.
 
Does SnapperHeads have plates? :idontno: I've never seen them, but I haven't thought to look around.

FYI: plates = dishwashers. Do you want to wash dishes, InletBeachDweller? If having plates means I have to pay $11 for a burger so that Beebe can pay a dishwasher, I vote to keep the baskets, even though I have to hold my burger while I eat my fries.
 
No offense, but if you do not like to eat your food out of baskets....bring your own plate next time! :roll:
 
jhbeebe said:
Poker Tournament coming on Monday nights........

YEAH!!!! I hope they are still doing this in July while I am down. I would love to get in a game!!!! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top