John R
needs to get out more
Kimmifunn said:Can you smoke in bars in FL?
is that a factor for you?
Kimmifunn said:Can you smoke in bars in FL?
No...but I feel like people smoked in Snapperheads. Like the next day I remembered how nice it was that people didn't smoke in bars anymore. But I'm 99% sure there was smokin' going on inside.John R said:is that a factor for you?
Yeah....I've never been there before 12 or 1 ;-)scrltbegonya said:Late nite at Snapperheads was usually smokin'...
Or at least it used to be. Haven't been a late niter in a while.

Yes - it did close down and his sushi was good and freshsarafunn said:i had sushi at fish out of water...it was pretty good. whatever happened to the sushi airstream trailer in seaside? did it close down?
Miss him.jessifunn said:i was there on fat tuesday and asked if they were serving food (it was around 10) and they said fried food only! :funn: i mean really who says that?
That's really all they have. If you can fry it...they do. And you dip it in something.jessifunn said:i was there on fat tuesday and asked if they were serving food (it was around 10) and they said fried food only! :funn: i mean really who says that?
