• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

snapperheads?

New posts
Ballyhoo, family friendly and affordable. It's pretty good and great if you are on a budget. They also occasionally have live entertainment.
 
Its just fine and reasonably priced. Good, friendly people as well as really good food.
 
It is a great locals restaurant/bar that appreciates having tourists come in. I eat there for lunch or a late nite snack once or twice a week!

I was told they wanted the family dining business, and do a lot to enfore a "Family atmosphere through 9:00 pm. Afterwards it is expected that service industry will be a different clientel.

Taco Tuesdays are great and affordable with 3 for $5.99.

Right now Karaoke is Wed night.

I also think there is music on Fri and Sat pm.

I would be surprised to see lots of football there once the tourists go home for the season.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top