• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

For Rent Snow bird - one bed one bath until 3.31.14

New posts

jdd4107

Beach Comber
This condo is in Carillon Beach Inn. It comes fully furnished, overlooks the lake and has an ocean view from the spacious balcony. Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances. Rent includes all utilities (power, water, cable, internet) and access to the pool/hot tub. A very short walk within the Carillon community to reach the beach.

Asking: $900 per month and available immediately. Call if interested.
David (770)265-3505
 
.
 

Attachments

  • balcony2.jpg
    balcony2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 292
  • balcony.jpg
    balcony.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 324
  • living room3.jpg
    living room3.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 303
  • living room.jpg
    living room.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 293
  • kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 301
  • bath.jpg
    bath.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 301
  • bedroom2.jpg
    bedroom2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 305
  • Bedroom.jpg
    Bedroom.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 298
Yes this unit is still available. Give me a call and I will work something out. I am motivated to get it rented!
 
Is it still available now? I am very interested. One person, mature, professional female, no pets and no smoking and no drinking. I tried to call you, but message said you were not available or had traveled outside coverage area.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 dogs - 1 30 lb. sheltie and a 7 lb. chihuhua. Both housetrained. What floor is this on and does it have an elevator?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top