• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snowbirds welcome.

New posts

Independent1

Beach Fanatic
www.elderlysolutionsinc.com
(850)855-9678

I have 26 years experience and really enjoy helping people stay active, independent and social.


I can help with driving at night, planning social events, take care of you if you get ill, and even bring you back home anywhere in the world.
We are licensed, insured and bonded.


My staff goes threw a complete application process and background check.
I have references available.

We are available 24/7. I'd love to help in anyway that I can.


Thank you, and I look forward to meeting you. :welcome:




​

​
 
Last edited:
We are a Homemaker/Companion service that travels.:welcome:

Rates start off at $18.00 an hour.

Call me, we'd love to help.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top