• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

So I looked up Amore.....

New posts
I should have known better, but I am sometimes clueless.:bang: I didn't know until I accidentally googled one of my posts on SoWal that everything we say on this message board can be googled.

Just hope the dean doesn't know my SoWal name.:yikes: Thank God I didn't change by vanity tag from GOG8RZ to BEACHRNR.
 
Come check us out!
l_4c400e3371eba0c1feaf595348fc18dc.jpg
 
Yes - SoWal ranks very high on Google and other search engines. Usually threads and ads about businesses on SoWal.com come up before the businesses' own website, which often aren't even ranked at all.

I actually had a business owner call me a year ago complaining that a SoWal thread about her business came up in a Google search but her own website was nowhere in the rankings. She wanted me to remove the SoWal thread so her website would show up first. :lol: I explained that I had no control over where her website was ranked and that exposure on SoWal for her was a good thing and would improve her ranking.
 
Yes - SoWal ranks very high on Google and other search engines. Usually threads and ads about businesses on SoWal.com come up before the businesses' own website, which often aren't even ranked at all.

I actually had a business owner call me a year ago complaining that a SoWal thread about her business came up in a Google search but her own website was nowhere in the rankings. She wanted me to remove the SoWal thread so her website would show up first. :lol: I explained that I had no control over where her website was ranked and that exposure on SoWal for her was a good thing and would improve her ranking.
Interesting.
 
Yes - SoWal ranks very high on Google and other search engines. Usually threads and ads about businesses on SoWal.com come up before the businesses' own website, which often aren't even ranked at all.

I actually had a business owner call me a year ago complaining that a SoWal thread about her business came up in a Google search but her own website was nowhere in the rankings. She wanted me to remove the SoWal thread so her website would show up first. :lol: I explained that I had no control over where her website was ranked and that exposure on SoWal for her was a good thing and would improve her ranking.


I always heard you could die of exposure.:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top