• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Some PropertyFireSale.com action.

New posts

livingiSoWal

Beach Lover
I just wanted to take a chance and invite everyone over to check out the changes to the site. We have done a lot of good things to assist in taking the site nationwide.

As of now, if you have the best priced listing out of your comps or in its respective area you can post for free.

let us know what you all think.

John W
 
I just wanted to take a chance and invite everyone over to check out the changes to the site. We have done a lot of good things to assist in taking the site nationwide.

As of now, if you have the best priced listing out of your comps or in its respective area you can post for free.

let us know what you all think.

John W

I think I'll try to set up a listing on there tomorrow. It will be a good test case.
 
I cannot access your website at all using Embarq DSL. Neither can anyone else in the Panhandle for the last couple of days that is on Embarq. Is your webstie hosted in Tallahassee?

I can't reach my own website and I understand there is a level 3 outage, which prevents people in the western panhandle for accessing anything in the Tallahassee area if they are using Embarq DSL. If you trace the route, you will stall at IP - 233.15.251.217

You should call Embarq and complain. You can reach them on the local phone at 611.

Also, when I try to use Cox, your website frankly, CRAWLS. I got the home page, clicked on Florida, then clicked on Destin & Beaches of South Walton and those last two pages would never load.
 
I am sorry for the delay, I have been off of the forum for a few days. Thanks for the information with Embarq. As for the problems with cox I will check into them ASAP.

The benefit our site provides to buyers and sellers is a highly targeted avenue of advertising. We fell that in most cases the only properties which will be moving in this market are those that are the best priced in their respective areas and amongst their comps. We strive to post only these properties on the site.

Another great benefit is that it is hands on for the sellers/Realtors. They have the ability to see how many hits a posting has as well as the ability to up-date it as needed.

As of now the service is free, but we do expect to see a change in the next 6 months or so. Right now all postings put on the site are good for 125 days.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top