GIjo
Beach Fanatic
![]()
![]()
![]()
want me to pick you up one? Toy that is!
uhmmmmmm......... watt kind of
"toy" are we talking about???????
![]()
![]()
![]()
want me to pick you up one? Toy that is!
uhmmmmmm......... watt kind of
"toy" are we talking about???????![]()
Absolutely!![]()

Alrighty then....when I mail them to y'all just tell 'em "hey they are sellin' them at McDonalds! What?! "![]()
Me chatting it up with Maxine.
The lady in the water looks like she knows about the Happy Meal package.![]()
I like seeing you happy DD.![]()
Little did you know that would be the operative word in this thread.
![]()
:rofl:
I can see you and NoHall now through the drive through window.![]()
![]()
![]()
In a car covered in stickers!
![]()
![]()
![]()
want me to pick you up one? Toy that is!
she got the 'water' toy.
maxine looks like a real pip...what's her story?
She owns the house behind the one we stay in. She's in her late 80's. What little pips her and her husband are.![]()
I told her she was a Sowal celeb. She has an open invite. She has a place in Delray they head to when it gets cold. Cute as a button.
Me chatting it up with Maxine.
The lady in the water looks like she knows about the Happy Meal package.![]()