• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Someone to Build a Bench with Storage in Dining Area

New posts

MTB

Beach Lover
Does anyone know of a reliable carpenter who can build a 3 sided bench in a dining area with
seats that lift up to provide storage?

Also wainscoting above the benches. I need the quote to include materials and labor.

Two people gave me quotes of $2000 plus to do this job. That seems high to me.

Thanks
 
I just sent this to someone I know in Niceville to see if he's interested... He just built me a beautiful dining room table :)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top