• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sometimes, I amaze myself

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
Tonight, I made home made potato soup, salad and garlic cheese bread. The soup was wonderful. Even Mr. DD ate two bowls.
What did you have for dinner tonight?
 
Tonight, I made home made potato soup, salad and garlic cheese bread. The soup was wonderful. Even Mr. DD ate two bowls.
What did you have for dinner tonight?

Yum, yum that sounds delicious. We must have been on the same track. The other bohemian made her amazing home made Albondigas (Mexican Meatball) soup and I wanted 2 bowls!!! :wave:
 
You never cease to amaze me, DD. :wub:
 
For dinner I had a $0.57 frozen pizza and a Little Debbie washed down with flat Coke Zero. It's not easy maintaining my sexiness, but I keep working at it. :wave:
 
A snickers before I left work then a piece of cheese at home. :biggrin:

I love potato soup!

For dinner I had a $0.57 frozen pizza and a Little Debbie washed down with flat Coke Zero. It's not easy maintaining my sexiness, but I keep working at it. :wave:

Wow! Health food for the two of you!!!
NoHall..........you crack me up!:floor:
 
I know what you mean about "sometimes, I amaze myself." I'm not a bad cook by any standard, but every now and then I make something and I can't believe how good it is (or that I made it ;-)).

We're heading off to the beach tonight after Merman gets out of work so I'm going to use up the last of the plain yogurt in the fridge by making a curried soup. I have two recipes: one for broccoli and the other for peas, and I haven't decided which I'll do. When we're in SoWal, I'm going to make a big pot of chicken tortilla soup and that's what we'll be eating. On Saturday, on Sunday, on Monday....:lol:
 
Yesterday I made massive amounts of turkey chili with cornbread. Now I don't have to cook tonight. I also made 2.50 pumpkin pies. One was for my sisters birthday. I made the half pie for MANgo otherwise I would have only had one pie. Yes, he ate the half pie before dinner. :roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top