• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sotheby's Real Estate Auction

New posts

Sea Sothebys

Beach Lover
Hi all,
The orientation for the Sotheby's Real Estate Auction will be January 16th. The auction will be held March 15th.

Please let me know if you would like to come to the orientation. You may come as a seller or a co-broker. There will be a buyer orientation, as well. I do not have the dates for that yet.

I attached the direct mail I just sent out. Contact me if you have any other questions. Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top