• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Soup

New posts
Okay, let me get Thanksgiving over, and we can start a new thread. I'm honored to work with Allifunn because she's a professional. Allifunn, are you in?
 
Oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll be the cutter and paster!!!!!!! or maybe not :cool:

:floor:...and I'll be the recipe tester. NOT! :wave:
 
:lolabove:YEAH BR!!
Allifunn....Wheeeerrrreee RRRRRR UUUUU???? :D

Allifunn's at her family's house in St. Petersburg. Maybe she'll get to check in. I talked to her when I was at the grocery store Monday night--she was giving me ambrosia advice. :wub:
 
my dear sweet mom used to make ambrosia,she was a purist and only allowed fresh coconut,oranges, and maybe chopped walnuts. what do you put in yours? I'm fixing some at Christmas.
 
my dear sweet mom used to make ambrosia,she was a purist and only allowed fresh coconut,oranges, and maybe chopped walnuts. what do you put in yours? I'm fixing some at Christmas.

Well, that's why I had to call Alli. I couldn't remember WTF went in it because I hadn't made it in years. My daughter won't like it if I put coconut and nuts in it---she hates both--I don't know WHO raised her. So, it looks like I'll scoop some out for her before I add those two. Other than that, apples, mandarin oranges, bananas, pinapple, fresh whipped cream, marachino (sp?) cherries.
 
I am a purist...oranges and coconut. It would have been good with the soup.
 
Allifunn's at her family's house in St. Petersburg. Maybe she'll get to check in. I talked to her when I was at the grocery store Monday night--she was giving me ambrosia advice. :wub:

:clap:...that's what I need...Afunn on speed dial! :wave:
 
Okay, let me get Thanksgiving over, and we can start a new thread. I'm honored to work with Allifunn because she's a professional. Allifunn, are you in?

Beach Runner - Thank you for agreeing to organize a cookbook! If volunteers are needed I would love to help.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top