• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

soup

New posts
Thanks for the suggestions!

I'm hoping the Coffee House will have the chicken pot pie soup tomorrow - it might be a bit too much texture today. I had a great bowl of chicken chili from My Daddy's Cheesecake last week and recommend it.


The Red Bar gumbo is one of the best down here, in my opinion. That will make a good Friday lunch, especially since there's no school! GreenRoom, how do I get chicken soup from the Red Bar? I can get extra hollandaise for the eggs benedict and tator tots and even the paneed chicken on top of a salad, but chicken soup? :idontno:


Shelly, thanks for the link to top secret recipes; I've bookmarked the pasta soup, the spicy lentil soup and the Soup Nazi's mulligatawny. Will is a good cook and we'll enjoy making these.
 
Shelly, thanks for the link to top secret recipes; I've bookmarked the pasta soup, the spicy lentil soup and the Soup Nazi's mulligatawny. Will is a good cook and we'll enjoy making these.


Let me know how the lentil & mulligatawny turn out....I know the pasta soup is great.


.
 
Scrambled eggs, applesauce, popsicles, mashed potatoes, cube steak, grits, twicebaked potatoes, and soft fruits like kiwi, grapefruit, and raspberries were all good when we had braces.

Usually after a day or two we could eat anything that didn't require a good chewing, especially if cut into little pieces and washed down w/ a big gulp of milk.
 
I firmly believe that human beings were meant to survive exclusively on ice cream.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top