• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

South Walton questions

New posts

taterbaby

Beach Lover
I have a few questions for you concerning our summer vacation. We spent a very hectic but absolutly wonderful week in Orlando starting New Year's Day. I am looking for a restful non-Disney (hahah) vacation that my family of 5 will love. The kids will be 9-11-13 will we travel but hopefully my brother will be bringing his 5 year old also. We are looking for an uncrowded beach with lots of shelling and looking for crabs at night. All this while having something close by for the adults too. Am I asking for the impossible-oh and I also want to be very close to the beach with a budget of $1,500.00 for lodging. My husband has put me on an extreme limit since we blew it out on the Disney trip. hahahahshshahhha Anyway-if anyone has any suggestions for areas in and around Santa Rosa or anywhere in South Walton please send them my way!!! I love this board and hope you guys can help me.
 
Taterbaby, a few years back we stayed at a house called Quietude. Garrett Realty rents it. It's either on May or Williams Street off Eastern Lake Road. (Use www.mapquest.com to pinpoint it.) It's a beautiful house with one of the best equipped kitchens outside of mine or Beach Runner's. Three bedrooms--2 Q and 2 T. It fits your budget as well.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top