• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sowal Calendar

New posts

ladybug8876

leslie lou
I was out looking for my yearly calendar and couldn't find anything that was just right. I thought the only calendar I want is one filled with pictures of Sowal and it's beautiful beaches and sunsets. How great it would be for Kurt and SJ to put one together ;-) . Well if that isn't possible. How about if there is one avaliable down in Sowal if someone could let me know. It would be appreciated. Thanks :D
 
I too would like one of those calendars, priced within reason of course as I'm broke!

nice avatar - I can almost smell the grill - and if I'm not mistaken that was taken at one of my fav places in the whole world

ha! when we lived down there, a quick getaway was to go to paducha and stay at the big E just so my other half could shop at elder-beerman (she's extremely jealous of you right now!) - guess if you live up there the getaway is to go down there

as I now live halfway to memphis we get to do both more often (if we had any money left after christmas!) - see you around the mall sometime!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top