• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal.com Labor Day Picnic???!!!!!!!

New posts

RyanYokely

Beach Comber
:idea:

Alright guys and gals I have an idea! What would everyone think about a Labor Day weekend picnic for all of us on SoWal.com?? I know its short notice but Trey an I th0ught of it while taking a mini-vacation to South Beach to visit some old roomates of Trey's. YES, we did take Mr.Green Jeans/ Shotsy with us, as he goes EVERYWHERE, especially now!!!

What about around Grayton as we all love or live near Grayton Beach. We could all bring a covered dish an byob (i promise not to get too tipsy....he!he!). Trey makes great deviled eggs an I have my grandma's recipe for sweet potato pie! Shotsy will be in attendance also as he is great on a leash.......yes, some Cats are like dogs!

Please let me know your thoughts an I hope to meet all of you Blessed people who helped us in our time of need!
 
Ryan/Trey...That sounds great, Im not able to get away for the holiday and was hoping something would pop up. I can't wait...what can I bring??? Should we try and organize some games??? :clap_1:
 
Perhaps someone should pull a permit for a fire on the beach for one night.:idontno:. Where can you get seasoned firewood around here?
 
Smiling JOe said:
Perhaps someone should pull a permit for a fire on the beach for one night.:idontno:. Where can you get seasoned firewood around here?

Actually, we could get together at Gulf Trace and have a hootenanny right down on the beach. Everyone could drive down from Grayton (no vehicle permits required, except in Grayton), maybe hay rides? I'm fairly sure we wouldn't need a fire permit, and lots of kindlin', too.

Whattaya say...? ;-) :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top