• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal.com Stickers!!!

New posts

RiverOtter

got any pics?
Ok, I'm the 2nd or 3rd biggest Post Hog on SoWal.com and I still don't have a friggin sticker :!: I'm over at Grayton today ... I see them :arrow: I'm at Angelinas today ... I see them :arrow: I'm at Rosemary today ... Yup ... ya guessed it ... I see em :roll: Could somebody please hook a brotha (or Otter ;-) ) up:!: :?: :!: :?: Where do I get on of these stickers :idontno: ... Anybody :idontno: ... Beuler :?: Beuler :idontno:
 
RiverOtter said:
Ok, I'm the 2nd or 3rd biggest Post Hog on SoWal.com and I still don't have a friggin sticker :!: I'm over at Grayton today ... I see them :arrow: I'm at Angelinas today ... I see them :arrow: I'm at Rosemary today ... Yup ... ya guessed it ... I see em :roll: Could somebody please hook a brotha (or Otter ;-) ) up:!: :?: :!: :?: Where do I get on of these stickers :idontno: ... Anybody :idontno: ... Beuler :?: Beuler :idontno:
I missed all of the yellow thingies. Go to what I call the Corner Store (convenience store on corner of Hwy 283 / 30-A) in Grayton. They got em for sure. Seagrove Cafe had them too at one time. Maybe Beach Java, next to Cowgirl Kitchen and Larder, down at your end of the beach.
:twisted: :pissed: Someone get this guy a sticker.
 
Last edited:
Otter. I know the office at Beach Rentals of South Walton had a ton of them last time I was in there. It is just east of Eastern Lake bridge on 30-A. They should still have some since I think they have been closed since Saturday before Dennis.....If you go get one or more, tell the staff over there to call me (and other owners they manage) since we have not heard from them since Friday evening nor can we get thru on their phone lines.

Hope you get a sticker. I got one 2 months ago and never thought it would mean so much until now I found this site. Good luck.
 
wetwilly said:
Otter. I know the office at Beach Rentals of South Walton had a ton of them last time I was in there. It is just east of Eastern Lake bridge on 30-A. They should still have some since I think they have been closed since Saturday before Dennis.....If you go get one or more, tell the staff over there to call me (and other owners they manage) since we have not heard from them since Friday evening nor can we get thru on their phone lines.

Hope you get a sticker. I got one 2 months ago and never thought it would mean so much until now I found this site. Good luck.

:clap_1:

They may be out - I can't keep them in the rental offices - they go so fast. :bang:
 
RiverOtter said:
Ok, I'm the 2nd or 3rd biggest Post Hog on SoWal.com and I still don't have a friggin sticker :!: I'm over at Grayton today ... I see them :arrow: I'm at Angelinas today ... I see them :arrow: I'm at Rosemary today ... Yup ... ya guessed it ... I see em :roll: Could somebody please hook a brotha (or Otter ;-) ) up:!: :?: :!: :?: Where do I get on of these stickers :idontno: ... Anybody :idontno: ... Beuler :?: Beuler :idontno:

OINK OINK....Seagrove Market ..OINK OINK :lolabove:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top