• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal is SoWonderful!

New posts

Beach Runner

beats on hood
We've had a fabululous time in SoWal the past few days. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous! Sunny and warm -- heck, I'd take it for spring break weather. It has been so warm that we had breakfast outside at Hibiscus (awesome and such a European feel to it). Yesterday morning it was warm just walking outside with my breakfast coffee. We also have tried several places that we haven't tried before that we've read about on the board -- Hibiscus, Wild Olives, Amor? -- loved all of them.

We also made Christmas gifts at Fired Up. I mean, except for electronics, this is the perfect place to make Christmas gifts for others. The staff there is so helpful, even for artistically-challenged people like me. We plan to do birthday and other special-occasion gifts for friends/family in the future. If you haven't tried it, you're missing a gratifying and therapeutic experience -- my daughter and I had so much fun!

Anyhow, we :wub: SoWal.
 
We also made Christmas gifts at Fired Up. I mean, except for electronics, this is the perfect place to make Christmas gifts for others. The staff there is so helpful, even for artistically-challenged people like me. We plan to do birthday and other special-occasion gifts for friends/family in the future. If you haven't tried it, you're missing a gratifying and therapeutic experience -- my daughter and I had so much fun!


Awww, thank you so much for being our guests @ Fired Up! :blush: Carmen, Stacy, and I hope ya'll have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 
This message board has been a great resource to making my time in Sowal even more wonderful. I look forward to always trying something new that I've learned about on this board. Last week was The Seaside Rep, the Thai Cafe in Grayton, and Ceruleans - all were Wonderful!!!!!!!!!
 
I'm definitely trying Thai Cafe on my next visit because it has been recommended by the same people who recommended the places in post #1, so I trust their advice.:D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top