• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sowal problems

New posts
Great article! As someone who is planning to move to South Walton, I'm trying to scale the wall of "let's make money" to reach the "make a good place to live" landing pad. It's tough.
 
I like the article, even though I don't think New Urbanism has "gone awry", but I get the point. Nothing's perfect. But we're pretty close. Actually, we have many local problems and issues stemming from NO LEADERSHIP OR REAL LOCAL GOVERNMENT. Other than that? It's a great place to live, work and play.
 
Last edited:
I like the article, even though I don't think New Urbanism has "gone awry", but I get the point. Nothing's perfect. But we're pretty close. Actually, we have many local problems and issues stemming from NO LEADERSHIP OR REAL LOCAL GOVERNMENT. Other than that? It's a great place to live, work and play.
I agree, but that won't fit in some narratives around here.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top