• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal Speak: A Primer

New posts
dogs fear her? wtf?

Who let the dogs out? Maybe it is a reference to my yelling off of the F^%# balcony.."pick up the poo poo"?
 
D/S/C--Drinkin', Smokin', Cussin.
 
I lost track of this thread and felt lost and alone.:( I guess I'm here for the
"sowalcial security".:funn:

OK. PUI. One too many cocktails.:drink2:

Hey, was PUI mentioned?:idontno:


dka:drink:
 
Warning, don't try to fast forward through this thread. I am so lost.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top