• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal Speak: A Primer

New posts
Oh, dear.

I've already seen his biggest brother in a short little cheerleading skirt. Those Hop legs in drag are disturbing, to say the least.

Can't we just talk about Hop's sweet little face instead?
 
amen sistah ! i think 2 tin cans and a piece of string would work better than my verizon service, at least until i get to 98.

I am dumping them in Sept.! Dunnzo!
 
their service is excellent here, there is just something about the edge of land there in florida that sucks all the verizon signals into it.....
 
:wub::wub::wub:
 
Thanks for posting this! So much funn.

Remember when we used to say "sheet" instead of "sh--"? Every time I teach the gen ed class that uses Excel, I giggle every time I say Sheet 1, Sheet 2, etc. :lol:
 
I think we need an up-date?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top