• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sowal sticker?

New posts
PM a few regular posters with your address, and you will get loads in the mail.:clap_1:

If you are a child and visiting SoWal, and happen to meet Kurt, he will stuff your pockets with them. My avatar is the result of my child's encounter with Daddy-O.:floor:
 
Last edited:
where can i get a SoWal sticker online? anyone?

First of all, :welcome: aboard!

Second.... I asked this of Kurt once before, and was told to go to Seagrove Market and pick 'em up.

Yeah, that would be grayt, IF I STILL LIVED ON THE BEACH!:doh:

I think an online store would be awesome, with T-shirts, stickers, coasters, polo shirts, ball caps, pens, stationary, screen saver discs, golf club covers, tire covers for jeeps, doggie sweaters, dog collars, ....:biggrin:

Anything they can slap the logo on should be sold. Think about it. Most performers at concerts make their big bucks through merchandise sold. I see a potential gold mine... Just takes very little effort...:roll:

Well Kurt?:D
 
I think an online store would be awesome, with T-shirts, stickers, coasters, polo shirts, ball caps, pens, stationary, screen saver discs, golf club covers, tire covers for jeeps, doggie sweaters, dog collars, ....:biggrin:

Anything they can slap the logo on should be sold. Think about it. Most performers at concerts make their big bucks through merchandise sold. I see a potential gold mine... Just takes very little effort...:roll:

Well Kurt?:D

something like this?
 
something like this?

Um, yeah. Exactly. How didn't I know about that?

I've considered using Cafe Press before, but I went local....Hmmm, may have to reconsider. I've forgotten how much bizness they get.

Thanks PV, you da best!:clap_1:
 
i didn't didn't see any sowal thongs for myself on cafe press...kurt???
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top