• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal stickers

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Kurt,
I may be a little slow, but in the past few days, I have been "noticing" your SoWal stickers around Grayton. Where are we able to collect/purchase one of these stickers? (I thought you might like the word, "purchase." -- I am sure every little bit of off-setting costs helps keep you up and running. I can think of somewhere around 300+ people that would consider buying one.)
 
Just wondering if you are talking about the window clings or stickers you put on your car? The ones we see in Ohio quite a bit are OBX for the Outerbanks and KI for Kiawa Island. When I come down...I'm sure I would buy one. :cool:
 
I've got 2 of them. They will be showing up at select locations for free. If you honk at me as you're passing by I'll slap one on your bumper.

I'm thinking I'll get a PO box and mail them out when requested with a SASE. like i did with the GraytonBeach.com stickers.


sowal.gif




sowal2.gif
 
kurt said:
If you honk at me as you're passing by I'll slap one on your bumper.
Cool logos. You'll need to post a picture of yourself or I'm gonna start honking at everyone I see next time I'm down there.
:)
 
Smiling JOe said:
I've been seeing the first sticker, and I think it is the cooler one of the two.

Thanks - that's the real one. The other one is just for the heck of it.
 
lenzoe said:
Cool logos. You'll need to post a picture of yourself or I'm gonna start honking at everyone I see next time I'm down there.
:)


The easiest way,is to get him to do a vt for you and be at your placce when he does it! It's $ well spent :D and you get to meet Kurt!:clap_1:

By the way Kurt,my husband is still getting glassy eyed when he talks about your camera! I'm surprised "Brown" hasn't delivered one to my door yet!:roll:
 
The easiest way,is to get him to do a vt for you and be at your placce when he does it! It's $ well spent and you get to meet Kurt!

Why would I want a vt of my primary residence? I think I will just honk.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Why would I want a vt of my primary residence? I think I will just honk.

Sorry SJ I was trying to tease Lenzoe. I apologize.:oops:
 
kurt said:
Thanks - that's the real one. The other one is just for the heck of it.

I like the first one but I like the second one too! It looks like the ones I've seen from Hilton Head, The Outerbanks etc. :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top