• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal stickers

New posts
We have a large family and that was one of my first cousin's daughter. I did not make the wedding. My cousin's father and my dad helped to build the PINK house. My cousin and his sister (also my first cousin) bought the green house next to the PINK house.

We will be having another wedding on the beach and party afterwards at the PINK house next fall. My neice, Jennifer (Always, Patsy Cline) is marrying Balder of Dred Clampitt. We'll be doing the party at the Lodge after the beach wedding. Can't wait!

Kurt, stop by the house sometime. We all love Grayton and the Grayton Beach Message Board. :wink:
 
Oldtimer said:
We will be having another wedding on the beach and party afterwards at the PINK house next fall. My neice, Jennifer (Always, Patsy Cline) is marrying Balder of Dred Clampitt. We'll be doing the party at the Lodge after the beach wedding. Can't wait!
:wink:
I had no idea that those two were a couple. I guess I need to get out a bit more. Tell them congratulations. By the way, Julie and Joy, do a superb job at Borago, my favorite local restaurant.
 
Oldtimer said:
We have a large family and that was one of my first cousin's daughter. I did not make the wedding. My cousin's father and my dad helped to build the PINK house. My cousin and his sister (also my first cousin) bought the green house next to the PINK house.

We will be having another wedding on the beach and party afterwards at the PINK house next fall. My neice, Jennifer (Always, Patsy Cline) is marrying Balder of Dred Clampitt. We'll be doing the party at the Lodge after the beach wedding. Can't wait!

Kurt, stop by the house sometime. We all love Grayton and the Grayton Beach Message Board. :wink:

I happened to be on the beach and got some photos of the wedding:
http://www.sowal.com/photos-041705.html

The one of the flower girl, dancing in the sand I printed and dropped off at the house the next day. I heard Balder was getting hitched but haven't met Jennifer. What is the Patsy Cline reference?
 
Last year, Jennifer played Patsy Cline in the Seaside musical, "Always Patsy Cline." She heads up the Seaside Theatre.

Old Timer, is Jennifer prying Balder away from the boys' place?
 
kurt said:
Thanks for the biz. Have you posted your rental stuff in the real estate forum? Maybe I should break out a separate rental forum? :idontno:

If you would like to have a sticker in SoCal......I'd love to have not one, BOTH of them. I think the latter one would look great on my longboard when I'm surfing here! Great job once again KURT!
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Smiling JOe said:
Last year, Jennifer played Patsy Cline in the Seaside musical, "Always Patsy Cline." She heads up the Seaside Theatre.

Old Timer, is Jennifer prying Balder away from the boys' place?


Not sure, but I think Jennifer is joining the boys. They make a cute couple and seem very happy. We are always happy when a family member finds love. Balder seems to hold his own with our clan. Looking forward to a fun event. Just wondering who will be playing music for the wedding. Balder will be otherwise engaged!

Just another reason to PARTY! :clap_1:
 
Smiling JOe said:
Last year, Jennifer played Patsy Cline in the Seaside musical, "Always Patsy Cline." She heads up the Seaside Theatre.

Old Timer, is Jennifer prying Balder away from the boys' place?

OK now I remember.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I had no idea that those two were a couple. I guess I need to get out a bit more. Tell them congratulations. By the way, Julie and Joy, do a superb job at Borago, my favorite local restaurant.
Hey, this is Jennifer, Julie and Joy's mother. They also have a little sis, Jancy. Thanks for the compliment on Julie and Joy. They are hard workers, aren't they! Not to mention beautiful and smart! Congratulations to Jennifer and Balder. They have been dating over a year now. We are thrilled with her choice. Can't wait to be at Grayton this weekend for Mother's Day.
 
Oldtimer said:
Not sure, but I think Jennifer is joining the boys. They make a cute couple and seem very happy. We are always happy when a family member finds love. Balder seems to hold his own with our clan. Looking forward to a fun event. Just wondering who will be playing music for the wedding. Balder will be otherwise engaged!

Just another reason to PARTY! :clap_1:
They are hoping for a brass band and a parade back to the lodge! They have plenty of musical connections. I just hope they sing to each other. She's gonna kill me!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top