• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal stickers

New posts

BeachBebe

Beach Lover
My daughter is down and looking for a SoWal sticker that can be moved from vehicle to vehicle. I haven't seen these and can't advise her. Where can SoWal stickers be found this weekend?
 
They are usually at many places but tell her to check at Grayton Corner Market or Seagrove Market because I left some there last. They are regular stickers but you can put one on each car.
 
BeachBebe said:
Not sure, but think she checked out the market already. Stickers must be hot items.

I will get by many places in the next couple of days. Maybe the spring breakers scarfed them up. :idontno: :clap_1:
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
They're out. I grabbed some at Beachseekers today after going to about 6 different places. Everybody is out Kurt.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm holding several thousand that I will fling tomorrow.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top