• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal Tee Shirts Now Available

New posts
WOOHOO!! Love the idea!
 
I am beside myself with happiness. Will be placing our order tonight for the whole family!
 
:clap_1: Yippee!!
 
How can I not get get these for our trip? What FUNN it's going to be looking for others wearing these shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
lindabobhat said:
How can I not get get these for our trip? What FUNN it's going to be looking for others wearing these shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!
click on the shirt you want, select size or color and proceed to check out.

I should note that these are not Kurt's official SoWal.com tee shirts. I told him that we needed some and he kindly provided me with the logo and allowed me to use it. Thanks, Kurt! I know some happy people now.

Now if you guys want to have some funn, wear your new tee shirt in SoWal and carry a Sharpie permanent marker with you and ask other SoWallers to sign your shirt. ;-)
 
Well, I'm going to be dead for spending the $$$ on these after all the other shopping I've done for the trip, but I just had to have them (maybe I'll take back the new bathing suit....we all know the shirt will look better than any bathing suit I put on!!!!!!)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top