Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I am currently trying to as a renter, but just can't get the owners (3 different ones) to email or call me back.....what gives? I usually search the listings before planning a trip.
I am currently trying to as a renter, but just can't get the owners (3 different ones) to email or call me back.....what gives? I usually search the listings before planning a trip.
Avoid any properties in which owners don't get back to you within a day or two. If they don't respond quickly to requests for information, will they respond quickly to requests for maintenance/problems/etc. And if they're not responding because their places are already booked, then it's common courtesy to say "thanks for your interest, but we're already booked at that time". If they don't show good manners when you ask for simple information, will they show good manners/business sense while you're actually doing business with them?
It could be, of course, that the owner is out of town and away from email for legitimate reasons, in which case the owner of the property knows they may lose some business. And when they return they can email back saying, "Thank you for your interest... I regret that I was unable to help you out because... I hope you found a place that meets your needs...etc."
You have lots of options for rentals along 30A right now. Whenever we've booked a place through VRBO anywhere (Maine, Italy, Hawaii, Sanibel), we've always booked places with people who responded quickly, answered our questions quickly, and made us feel like welcome guests from the first inquiry until we left their place.