• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal's simple rules

New posts
I finished the article. It took several turns but SoWal has been quoted often. I had to veer around a bit to tie it all in but it came out good. We added Do's and Don'ts and I only get 800 words so I hope you all like it. It will be out For August and as soon as I see it in print I will put it in here. Thank you all so much for the great material! :clap_1:

Sincerely,

Bobby J
 
Bobby J said:
I finished the article. It took several turns but SoWal has been quoted often. I had to veer around a bit to tie it all in but it came out good. We added Do's and Don'ts and I only get 800 words so I hope you all like it. It will be out For August and as soon as I see it in print I will put it in here. Thank you all so much for the great material! :clap_1:

Sincerely,

Bobby J
Can't wait to read it! :biggrin:
 
POST IT POST IT POST IT!!!!!!!!!!

:clap_1: :clap_1:

Bobby J said:
I finished the article. It took several turns but SoWal has been quoted often. I had to veer around a bit to tie it all in but it came out good. We added Do's and Don'ts and I only get 800 words so I hope you all like it. It will be out For August and as soon as I see it in print I will put it in here. Thank you all so much for the great material! :clap_1:

Sincerely,

Bobby J
 
The article is out with plugs and props to SoWal. It is the 30A Review and get picked up various locations (StarBucks, Coldwell Banker, etc.) My olderst Daughter Natasha is on the cover. Thank you all for the ideal:clap_1: .

Sincerely,
Bobby j
 
I read the column last night at the Red Bar while Dread was on break. I liked it. Bobby, I also liked the story on you on the last page. Your story somewhat reminds me of my philosophy, too. Balance of life and work, and being able to do both, fully, is critical.

Copies of the magazine are also available at the Red Bar.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top