• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Space Nerd

New posts

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
I'm a space nerd of sorts and I thought some of you may enjoy this picture. The Hubble telescope took this pic. Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it?

050804_galaxies_02.jpg

The Hubble Space Telescope spies a wide variety of galaxies in a patch of sky only a fraction of the size of a full moon. Credit: NASA, ESA, and The Hubble Heritage Team (STScI/AURA)

www.space.com
 
kurt said:
I like space.

I do too but it scares the hell out of me.
 
Landlocked said:
I do too but it scares the hell out of me.

What beside radiation, vast empty spaces, dark matter, total vaccum, and aliens scares you about it?
 
RiverOtter said:
The whole Clingon (sp?) thing bothers me a little :oops:
OK, spiders of any sort, space or otherwise, and dark matter - that's pretty bending space/time weird and all - and the whole alien/Klingon battle and warrior thing (warrior is fine but it gets the hell old after a while). Other than that kosmos is kool...
 
OhioBeachBum said:
OK, spiders of any sort, space or otherwise, and dark matter - that's pretty bending space/time weird and all - and the whole alien/Klingon battle and warrior thing (warrior is fine but it gets the hell old after a while). Other than that kosmos is kool...

What about the dark side of the Force.... What about that? :idontno: :shock:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top