• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Spicy Noodle now delivers!!!

New posts

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
FRom Carillon to Seacrest Beach!!! I am not sure if there is a minimum or not but you can order more than just pizza...you can get their salads and pasta entrees also!!! I also was told tonight that they are starting a pizza and salad buffet next week during lunch hours. :clap:

I ate there tonight and everything was GREAT!!!!
 
Good news! I love that noodle bowl with the chicken and peas. I can eat the whole thing at one sitting which seems to repulse most mere mortals.:lol:
 
ohhh that is one of my faves although I always get them to make it extra spicy!!!!:cool:
Good news! I love that noodle bowl with the chicken and peas. I can eat the whole thing at one sitting which seems to repulse most mere mortals.:lol:
 
:clap: does Seacrest Beach mean the large Seacrest Beach Community next to Villages of South Walton or does it include the Seacrest Beach "town" -- specifically, will they deliver to the Cottages at Camp Creek in Seacrest Beach? Then all we'll need is Chinese food delivery and we'll be all set. Thanks IBD!
 
FRom Carillon to Seacrest Beach!!! I am not sure if there is a minimum or not but you can order more than just pizza...you can get their salads and pasta entrees also!!! I also was told tonight that they are starting a pizza and salad buffet next week during lunch hours. :clap:

I ate there tonight and everything was GREAT!!!!

Thanks IBD. I have been wanting to try their food and since my hubby won't go inside many places and eat I can order us some food to be delivered, since we are right across the street. There is a menu inside the townhouse we rent. :D
 
I totally agree with the pasta recommendations mentioned previously but my wife and I love their house salad. We'll get a pizza for the kids and salad for us as a carryout. I forget the exact name of the salad on the menu but order it "loaded" with all the fixings - artichokes, several different varieties of olives, several types of grated cheese, etc. and their dressings are great (I prefer the gorgonzola dressing). After a hot day on the beach it's a refreshing dinner coupled with some bread and wine or more ice cold beer!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top