• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Spring Break 2014 - South Walton

New posts
It's almost over and it really wasn't that bad. I predict next year will be better as the word will be out that law enforcement is present and working. I realize that some feel it wasn't enough or was overbearing, but just doing SOMETHING will deter the trash next year.

Big Atlanta is next week.
 
dang, how many Atlanta weeks do we have?
These are counties/cities in counties adjacent to Fulton County where Atlanta is, along with their spring breaks:

Cobb, Forsyth, Marietta, Cherokee: this week
Atlanta, Fulton County, Gwinnett, DeKalb, Clayton, Fayette, Coweta, Douglas: next week
Carroll County: the week after next
 
Welcome Spring Breakers!

140401-seaside-009.jpg
 
I'll be glad when they leave. 99% of the girls are so skinny. They make me feel so fat and old. And it's so nerve-wracking to drive through Seaside and Seagrove. I don't want to hurt anyone's son or daughter as a result of them being reckless or for any reason.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top