• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Spring Break dates for Alabama, Georgia & Texas

New posts

josebby

Beach Lover
Happy New Year Sowallers!:wave:

Question: Would you share with me the 2008 Spring Break dates for Alabama, Georgia and Texas? Someone told me each state has a certain week each year for all school districts. Thanks!
 
If they are state-wide, this is the first I've heard about it...

But the Georgia k-12 dates are Saturday, April 5-Sunday April 13.

Pick a city or county in Alabama and/or Texas. Let's say it's the city of Smith. Google "Smith city school calendar."

You'll get your answer.
 
Last edited:
Morgan County Schools (Alabama) dates are Mon-Fri March 17-21.
 
I can tell you that the week of March 22 thru March 29 is already booking. We are currently at 50% capacity.
 
I'm with NoHall on this one. I think the schools vary by area within each state, and public schools may vary from gov't schools, in the same area.
 
I'm with NoHall on this one. I think the schools vary by area within each state, and public schools may vary from gov't schools, in the same area.

Curiosity killed the synchronicity. The first 5 counties (metro Atlanta) I looked up had the dates I already gave. But some of the north Georgia counties popped up with different dates. I'm stopping short of looking up all 159 counties, but suffice it to say that if the state has decided to synchronize, it is not yet in effect.
 
Texas Spring Breaks will be all over the place, as well.
 
Curiosity killed the synchronicity. The first 5 counties (metro Atlanta) I looked up had the dates I already gave. But some of the north Georgia counties popped up with different dates. I'm stopping short of looking up all 159 counties, but suffice it to say that if the state has decided to synchronize, it is not yet in effect.

God help us if they do, south walton does have a capacity. I don't think anyone wants this:

PR07010.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top