• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Spring Break school schedules - link

New posts
Prepare for Georgia -Kentucky week. Last year, that Georgia week was like 4th of July.

I can tell you that almost every single Louisville Catholic school family goes to Destin for spring break. It has been a tradition since I was little. Whole condo complexes full...........and the trend has now crossed over to the public schools.

Having both states spring breaking at the same time will be wild. I guess it's a good warm up for summer!
 
Thanks for posting the list. Spring Breakers = Fun! Then, just a short break and the Summer Season begins. I'm READY.
 
What's the weather usually like during the month of March. Last year we were there (Last week of March) was beautiful. I'm told that was a fluke and that it's usually cold and rainy :cry: We are bringing the kids down again the last week of March...I'm hoping that last year was closer to the norm.
 
Not all of Georgia has spring break April 7-11. In some counties it's March 31-April 4. I know a boatload of people from our county who will be here then. :wave:
 
Not all of Georgia has spring break April 7-11. In some counties it's March 31-April 4. I know a boatload of people from our county who will be here then. :wave:


Our Georgia county's spring break is March 24 - 30. We have a boatload coming down as well. Can't wait.:clap:
 
What's the weather usually like during the month of March. Last year we were there (Last week of March) was beautiful. I'm told that was a fluke and that it's usually cold and rainy :cry: We are bringing the kids down again the last week of March...I'm hoping that last year was closer to the norm.

the weather in march is usually... unpredictable!!!:blink: it can be very cold or very warm. it can be very windy and rainy. it can be gorgeous. if you are here for a week then you'll probably get all of this and more.btw, the beach is almost always enjoyable. just bring the right clothing and enjoy.

oh, and there is much more to enjoy on your vacation than the beach. some of my friends and family have never gotten to know the real SoWal because all they care about is going to the beach all day, every day. kind of sad to me.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top