• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Springfest '07, Suwannee, 3/22-25

New posts

John R

needs to get out more
see you there.

so far:

Jorma Kaukonen
Donna the Buffalo
Peter Rowan & Tony Rice Quartet
Dan Hicks & The Hot Licks
The Duhks
The Avett Brothers
Darrell Scott
Jim Lauderdale
Ollabelle
Ray Wylie Hubbard
Joe Craven Duo
Will Kimbrough
Crooked Still
The Lee Boys
Blueground Undergrass
Roy Book Binder
The Infamous Stringdusters
Gandalf Murphy & The Slambovian Circus of Dreams
Seth Walker Band
Scythian
The everybodyfields
David Gans
The Biscuit Burners
The Pinkham Family featuring Josh Pinkham
Dread Clampitt
VTW
Tammerlin
Big Cosmo & The New Traditionals
Annie Wenz
Brent Hopper & Brittany Reilly
Marie Nofsinger
Cathy Lee
Quartermoon
Sloppy Joe
The Habanero Honeys
Tania & The Magic Moon Traveling Circus

and a few more to be announced...
 
I just realized that I get 3 weeks of vacation in 2007! I am awesome! Now......:scratch: what will I do with the extra days? 1 for spring fest? 1 for Mother/Daughter weekend? 1 for the Christmas party? Or shall I take a trip to Europe? :idontno:
 
Last edited:
I just realized that I get 3 weeks of vacation in 2007! I am awesome! Now......:scratch: what will I do with the extra days? 1 for spring fest? 1 for Mother/Daughter weekend? 1 for the Christmas party? Or shall I take a trip to Europe? :idontno:

All of the above!
 
Wow, I've seen Dan Hicks a few times over the years. I miss the Lickettes.
Ray Wylie Hubbard--he brings back memories, too. I wonder if we could figure out a way to get there.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top