• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sprint service today?

New posts

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
I'm near Eastern Lake, and normally get all the bars on Sprint. It's been off and on all day, today, though. Roaming quite a bit. Anyone else?
 
My serivce lately has been "spotty" - have to go out side to talk & sometimes that doesn't help. A couple of dropped calls too. I thought maybe it had something to do with the weather. I am interested to see/hear if anyone else is having a problem.
 
I just got back from a quick trip to Destin. Signal was pretty lousy til I got past Sandestin, then 5 bars. Back home, roaming again.

A call to Sprint yielded no help so far. They say "no outages in your area" and "low number of dropped calls", and suggested I should take my phone in to be looked at. Uh, no, that's a trip to Mary Esther, and besides, it worked just fine in Destin.

She did "flag the area" for the techs to investigate. Hope they find it soon.
 
Turn it off, then turn it back on. Sometimes that helps it "reset".

There is also something BR or someone posted where you dial a number/code to sync it with the tower or something.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top